Tuesday, August 4, 2009

quick purple smokey fotd :) and my wishlist !

i threw this on today for summer classes (ah, my college counseler tells me it's good for my apps). i haven't used purples in a while, and after reading Troy Jensen's blog, I thought of it as a good excuse to use them today. it's quick and a bit messy, but still looks a hell of a lot more blended in real life. but things are always like that.. and ah, this just reminds me how much i need to book a waxing appt, my brows are awful. anyways, on to the FOTD :)


Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





face:


maybelline matte powder


sephora riviera bronzer


NYX pink glow blush


Chanel mocha blush





eyes:


TFSI


beauty marked


shale

crystal

moth brown

claire de lune

naked lunch

mauvement

satin taupe



lips:

petting pink

random gloss






and my birthdays on Friday! :)

here's my wishlist, although i know some of these are a bit unattainable :)


-a trip to london


Photobucket


-christian louboutin heels
Photobucket
Photobucket


-NARS laguna bronzer

Photobucket


-MAC 109 brush

Photobucket


-Kim's Alice&Olivia Dress

Photobucket



thats all for now, babess x

8 comments:

  1. The laguna bronzer is on my wishlist too :-)

    Nina
    thelatestgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makeup in these pics...so pretty! Loving the shoes too...I wish I could afford those kinda shoes but for now I'll have to stick to Faith, Kurt Geiger and Dune!ha ha. Great blog, come check out mine sometime xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oolala pretty look! ive been trying to use purples more as well! and i want EVERYTHING on your wishlist haha !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erica,

    I'd love a couple of Sephora OPI nail polishes and NYX black label lipsticks.

    Let me know exactly which sleek palettes you want and which Barry M and we can work out how much to spend!

    Just leave a comment on my blog if it's easier!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early Birthday!
    I have Laguna and the 109. Love them both! Hope you get some of these... I wish I could have them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow id kill for a pair of christian louboutin shoes!!! lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete